I can only imagine how challenging it can be to find the right speaker for your event. My hope is that this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best decision possible.
Thanks for considering me. I’m honored.
This page provides an overview of what I have to offer. You can click on the links below to take you directly to the section that interests you.
If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please call me directly at (757) 284-1939
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides (if any) I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
And maybe the most important thing to expect from me is how easy I am to work with. I’m easy like Sunday morning.
My life as an entrepreneur has two chapters. The first involved building and rebuilding equipment and residential and commercial structures. My grandfather who I affectionately referred to as ‘POP’ helped me see that I had a natural talent for it. It’s hard to describe how it makes me feel, so I’ll just say, “I love it.” There is something special about bringing new life to old things.
Around 1999 during a conversation with a group of buddies from church, I had my first glimpse of what it might be like to coach entrepreneurs. In 2003, after some deep reflection, I decided I would make entrepreneurial coaching ‘chapter 2’ of my entrepreneurial career.
I enjoy talking about the unique qualities of entrepreneurs. It’s great FUN helping inspire and encourage these exceptional human beings. I aspire to do this by discussing growth concepts, leadership principles, questioning strategies, and thinking tools I’ve developed to help them get everything they want from their life and business.